1. Tell us a little about yourself.
My mom and I moved to Sarasota, Florida when I was 6 years old. I am 21 now. I have been active whole entire life. I love biking, running on the beach, and paddle boarding. I am a paddle boarding instructor for a company called Surffit USA.
2. Have you done other styles of Yoga other than Thavma Yoga?
No I haven’t done any other styles of yoga but I would really like to try different types of yoga classes that are out there.
3. What made you decide to take your first yoga class?
My mom. My mom has been a yogi for quite some time now and after class she’s always expressing to me how wonderful the benefits are after class. So, one day I decided to give it a try and see what she is talking about.
4. What made you choose Thavma Premium Hot Yoga Sarasota as a Studio?
I choose ThaVma Premium Hot Yoga Sarasota as a studio because of the wonderful instructors and students at the studio. Every time my mom and I walk in we always are greeted in the nice most warm welcoming way. It makes a huge impact on me.
5. What was your first Yoga experience at Thavma Premium Hot Yoga like?
My first Yoga experience at ThaVma Premium Hot Yoga was not what I was expecting. I have worked out in this Florida heat for a while now so my body was acclimated to the heat that was in the room.
6. What makes you come back?
What makes me come back is the instructors and the way you feel after. The instructors are so friendly, supportive, and very good at correcting you in class. The benefits that you receive after class are so good for you – physical and mental benefits.
7. How long have you been practicing?
I have been practicing for about a year. I love everything about hot yoga.
8. What changes have you seen since you began the practice?
I have seen physical changes in my body especially. Yoga trims your waistline and strengthens your core too.
9. Where have you seen that yoga helps you in your day to day life?
I have seen in my every day like is not to react to problems so harsh and annoyed.
10. What is your favorite pose?
My favorite pose is pranayama breathing because it sets the mode for the class.
11. What is your least favorite pose?
I don’t have a least favorite pose. I love them all – they are all different!
12. What do you like most about Thavma Premium Hot Yoga Sarasota?
What I like about ThaVma Premium Yoga Sarasota is how everyone is so friendly and supportive of one each other.
13. Tell us anything else interesting that you feel you have gained or learned since starting yoga with us.
What I have gained from taking yoga at ThaVma Premium Hot Yoga is not to be stressful and react harsh to situations that don’t concern my life and live life happy and joyful.