1. Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Jaime Miller and I moved from the land of 10,000 lakes
(Minnesota) 7 years ago. I have 3 super awesome children and one fur baby.
I love to be outdoors as much as possible- paddle boarding, kayaking,
running, hiking, the beach, all of it!
2. Have you done other styles of Yoga other than Thavma Yoga?
Yes, years ago I did vinyasa yoga.
3. What made you decide to take your first Thavma Class?
My dear friend Paul invited me to my first Thavma class.
4. What made you choose Thavma Yoga as a Studio?
I love the energy and friendliness of the people. And of course
getting greeted by Coco.
5. What was your first Thavma yoga experience like?
I had no idea what I was doing. Hahaha, I was just trying to not fall
6. What makes you come back?
I love connecting with my fellow yogis and I leave feeling more
centered, strong, and alive.
7. How long have you been practicing?
Since July 2020.
8. What changes have you seen since you began the practice?
I am definitely stronger! I can see my abs 🙂 I have more physical
and mental endurance.
9. Where have you seen that it helps you?
In my everyday being. I feel more centered.
10. What is your favorite pose?
Favorite is Eagle pose.
11. What is your least favorite pose?
Least favorite is half moon. I guess I need to practice it more!
12. What do you like most about Thavma Yoga?
I love the “family” atmosphere. Everyone is friendly and
encouraging. The instructors are amazing and I enjoy the variety of
13. Tell us anything else interesting that you feel you have gained or learned since starting Thavma Yoga.
I can tell I’m becoming more flexible and have less aches and muscle
tightness. I always look forward to going to class!